Nu-Calgon 4900-40 iWave-V Vortex Bi-Polar Ion Generator (for systems up to 6 tons or 2400 CFM)
This is a brand new Nu-Calgon 4900-40 iWave-V Vortex Bi-polar Ionization Generator for treating air in systems up to 6 tons or 2,400 CFM in size.
With the technology installed in over 100,000 applications worldwide, iWave-V is a low-maintenance, bi-polar, high-output ion generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems (but could be used in other air conditioning applications). As the air flows past the iWave-V, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.iWave-V treats the air in residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size (or other appropriate A/C applications). Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-V typically requires only 15 minutes to install inside or outside of duct, or to attach magnetically near the indoor fan. Install between air filter and cooling coil to treat the indoor coil; as an alternative, the iWave-V can be installed in supply air.
- Needle point ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Installs in minutes with universal mounting options and integrated magnets
- Small compact design with no replacement parts
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- OEM approved